STENSKI IR DETEKTOR SENZOR 140° 3 ŽILNI, IP42, LEGRAND « Nazaj
Motion sensors for 1 circuit - motion sensors for passage areas without natural light
- Automatic on/off
- Manual adjustment of light level threshold and time delay via potentiometer
Automatic 140º wall detector sensor
This device is specially made to command and control the lighting of a space, providing greater safety, comfort and energy efficiency in a smart way.
It’s based up to 1 circuit and when someone is in the room, the sensor will turn the light on automatically if the light level threshold is reached. Lighting switches off automatically when there is sufficient natural light, everyone leaves the room or the response time is reached. It can be adjustable between 10 s to 10 min, as well as the desired luminosity and sensitivity response.
The sensor must be positioned at a height of 2.5 meters and is specially designed for installation directly on the wall, covering 8 meters range.
Ideal for passage areas
PIR IP 41 wall/surface-mounting motion sensor, 140°
- Range 8 m
- Recommended fixing height: 2.5 m
- 3-wire with neutral
- Light level threshold: 10 to 1275 lux
- Adjustable time delay: 10 s to 10 min
- Standby consumption: 0.75 W
- For direct surface-mounting on wall