Legrand 048941 - 360° motion sensor Legrand IP41 - 8 m - flush ceiling-mounting - PIR technology - cardboard « Back
Motion sensors for 1 circuit - motion sensors for passage areas without natural light
- Automatic on/off
- Manual adjustment of light level threshold and time delay via potentiometer
Automatic 360º flush ceiling mount motion detector
It enables managing the light level anywhere, taking into account both the presence of people and the level of natural light, consequently ensuring efficient energy savings and better user comfort.
The device has a 360º covering angle, range of 8 meters and is intended to have 6 meters between 2 sensors, with a maximum recommended fixing height of 2.5 meters.
The sensor may be easily installed with claws on a false ceiling or in a Batibox box with 50 mm.
Ideal for passage areas
PIR IP 20 ceiling-mounting motion sensor, 360°
- Range Ø8 m
- Recommended fixing height: 2.5 m
- 3-wire with neutral
- Light level threshold: 10 to 1275 lux
- Adjustable time delay: 10 s to 10 min
- Standby consumption: 0.75 W
- Optimum distance between 2 sensors: 6 m
- Fixes directly to a false ceiling with mounting claws (included) or installed in a Batibox box, depth 50 mm